-This is a made-to-order item-
- Dimensions: 54"W x 60"H
- Fibers: Tencel-silk blend base with primium quality hemp wrappers.
- Frame: Walnut.
- Pallet: Signatura hummus base with natural and chocolate wrappers.
- Mounting: "L" shape hooks also included with the artwork.
- Processing: Please allow up to 18 weeks for the artist to craft and ship your textile art piece. Our turnaround may vary and depending on the artist's current commission's workload.
- Customizations: Please fill out our custom commission form with specifications for your project.
- Shipping: This item ships fully insured via FedEx or UPS ground. Signature might be required for delivery.
- Cancellations: A cancellation on existing or made-to-order artwork will be accepted free of charge within 24hrs (upon time of purchase). A 50% fee will apply to all cancellation requests made after the 24hr time window.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
The “Abacus” in hummus is a beautiful-neutral contemporary textile wall sculpture thoughfully designed to add layeres of texture, visual interest, and sense of elevation to any space. The tassels are crafted with our signature soft and luxurious tencel-silk blend fiber and finished with premium quality hemp wrappers.
Vita Boheme Studio is dedicated to bringing beautiful high quality decorative textile art products to the interior design and hospitality market. Our artwork has been featured on HGTV, included in hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, country clubs, and incorporated in design projects by well recognized interior professionals all across the globe. Our one-of a- kind pieces are handcrafted with care, attention to detail, and lots of love.
*Please note that due to screen/monitor differences, slight color variations may occur. This handmade item is crafted with natural elements and variations on the wood grain pattern and color is expected. Please DM if you have any wood color specification.