-This is a made-to-order item-
- Dimensions: 7"W x 72"H
- Fibers: Natural cotton base with organic hemp wrappers.
- Frame: Black mixed media wooden ring.
- Pallet: Natural (off white) with black wrapper.
- Mounting: Sawtooth or keyhole brackets installed on the back panel.
- Processing: Please allow up to 8 weeks for the artist to craft and ship your textile art piece. Our turnaround may vary and is subject to our workload.
- Shipping: This item ships fully insured via FedEx or UPS ground. Signature might be required for delivery.
- Cancellations: A cancellation on existing or made-to-order artwork will be accepted free of charge within 24hrs (upon time of purchase). A 50% fee will apply to all cancellation requests made after the 24hr time window.
Each "tassel" is sold individualy.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
The "Leia" tassel with black halo is a beautiful contemporary neutral wall textile sculpture full of texture and visual interest. The long "tassel" is crafted with soft natural organic cotton cord and black hemp wrapper. The "tassel" is mounted on a black mix media reclaimed wooden ring. Add sense of elevation to your wall by incorporating one or more of these one-of-a-kind textile sculptures.
Vita Boheme Studio is dedicated to bringing beautiful high quality decorative textile art products to the interior design and hospitality market. Our artwork has been featured on HGTV, included in hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, country clubs, and incorporated in design projects by well recognized interior professionals all across the globe. Our one-of a- kind pieces are handcrafted with care, attention to detail, and lots of love.
*Please note that due to screen/monitor differences, slight color variations may occur. This handmade item is crafted with natural elements and variations on the wood grain pattern and color is expected.